UG1000 UgMO Knows - Smarter Irrigation
The most advanced analytical software package - UgMO Knows. Capable of organizing and analyzing the massive amount of data provided by hundreds of sensors, UgMO’s advanced irrigation technology turns raw data into useful operating metrics. Whether managing the playability of a golf course or keeping track of irrigation water savings at a customer’s location, UgMO Knows brings irrigation control to your desktop.
- Remote configuration of the system and irrigation controller over the internet
- Ability to access data from any internet capable device
- Remote control of irrigation zones from a smart phone
- Google map technology to provide the user with a real time view of the current condition of the property and configuration of hardware
- Intuitive program functionality allows user to make adjustments to system configuration and settings with ease
- Graphing capabilities of soil data for quick analysis of current conditions
- Historical data capture for trending analysis and better resource management
- Availability of software and firmware upgrades
- Alert system to support:
- Implementation and management of optimal soil conditions for plant health
- Warnings of hardware or system communication failures
- System structural failures – leak detection
UgMO Knows Charts
Using the chart feature on the ugmoknows.com web application users and managers able to visually see how the UgMO solution changes irrigation watering behavior based on soil structure and hardware type.
The below chart shows Zone 14's soil moisture after a TIMED irrigation for 15 minutes which was the normal programmed runtime. The moisture rockets up to nearly 60% and then rapidly declines down to below 20%. This is what happens when the holding capacity of the soil is exceeding. The result is a significant waste of water as well as the soil being stripped of nutrients that are carried in the free water as it flushes through the soil profile.
The second event in the below graph is a watering cycle in SENSOR mode, where UgMO is scheduling the runtime based on a set moisture target and learned knowledge of the soil structure and hardware capabilities. You can see the irrigation scheduled runtime was cut in half and there is no flushing that occurs. instead the soil is hydrated up to its holding capacity with a slow dry down following. This watering event is more efficient and used half the watering without the harmful effect of stripping the soil.